SX Guitars Foro
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe?

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe? Empty Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe?

Mensaje  SX_Fan Mar Mayo 12, 2009 1:12 am

Hi,

i own a sst62 and i would like to buy another, but they are hard to find here in Germany.
Does anyone have an idea where in europe I can buy the sx strat copies?
Maybe netherlands, belgium, uk? rondo (usa) would be an option, but shipping is very expensive.
I would gladly hear any information about it.

ps:
any new sx colours to come (daphne blue etc)?

(photos of a sst62 in lake placid blue would be cool on this site Smile

Cris

SX_Fan
Invitado

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe? Empty sx guitars

Mensaje  stevie r Miér Jun 10, 2009 11:59 pm

hiya stevie...i live in france. and got mine sent by musicasa. they have quite a good catalogue always in stock. they shipped by dhl.

thanks for po Very Happy stin

stevie r
Invitado

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe? Empty mymom

Mensaje  randy Jue Jun 11, 2009 12:07 am

the last one. my mother went on a holiday to mallorca and came with a nive telly under the arm. they guys in musicasa were cool to them. thnx

randy
Invitado

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe? Empty dealers

Mensaje  hillbilly Sáb Jun 20, 2009 12:40 pm

I got mine from musicasa shop as well. they ship alover europe and reasonable prices.
you can send email from their website www.musicasa.es they speak fluid english

hillbilly

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe? Empty SX SBG2 STING BASS

Mensaje  P Dom Jul 26, 2009 6:06 am

[i] cheers Hello pple!, i am a newbie here on this site. I play left handed and want to know where outside the U.S.A. can i purchase a 'SX SBG2 STING BASS'? please if anyone have the store that stocks them, i will greatly appreciate the info! Please repply anyone- here is my email address- patricia35@optonline.net. best..

P
Invitado

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe? Empty Re: Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe?

Mensaje  P Dom Jul 26, 2009 6:21 am

Very Happy Hello again pple!....lol- i found the web page 'musica.com', yet the words are ALL in Spanish, and i cannot understand them! I see where they have the SX SBG2 STIN BASS , but i want to know if they make them lefthanded. Can someone please contact me and help me with this task please someone? ^^^^ my email address is just above^^^^^ thks!

P
Invitado

Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe? Empty Re: Where to buy sx sst57/62? Any Dealers in Europe?

Mensaje  sx jbass Jue Mayo 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I just got one sx j bass from musicasa. shipping to germany just 50 eur. f...good damn satisfied....
also in my next vacation to mallorca I will come back home with one piece under my shoulder. sure!

the guys who took care of me, juan and later miguel, theyre cool! f

sx jbass
Invitado

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado